- What Are Vertical Lines On Android Mean?
- What Causes Vertical Lines on Phone Screen?
- How To Fix Vertical Lines On Android Phone?
Many times, it happens that while taking calls or clicking a family photo, your phone suddenly drops down. Because of this, your phone’s screen starts displaying vertical/horizontal rainbow lines on the phone screen. However, the screen remains un-cracked and it also responds well.
Generally, it is a unique problem but some of the users are also facing this issue, thus they were trying to find the effective ways on how to fix vertical lines on Android phone.
If you are one of them, keep calm! And be with us till the end.
As in this article, you’ll get the best troubleshooting ways on how to fix white vertical lines on Android phones.
Before knowing the fixes to solve white line on phone screen Samsung error, let’s know something more about this error…
Easily fix any kind of issues or errors on Android by 1 click repair tool. Fixes any Android error without hasslefree:
- Ability to fix several Android system issues or errors like Black screen of death, apps keep crashing, stuck in boot loop etc.
- Helps to make Android system back to normal without any skills required
- Has the highest success rate to fix any types of Android errors
What Are Vertical Lines On Android Mean?
Colorful vertical lines showing on Android phone simply means that the users won’t be able to access the device properly. All the icons as well as the apps will become blurry. This issue occurs on your phone either due to the hardware corruption or any other reasons.
So, if you want to know more reasons that – Why the vertical or horizontal line appears on your phone, check out the next section of this blog.
What Causes Vertical Lines on Phone Screen?
Well, these are some of the common reasons behind the occurrence of this issue. Have a look:
- This kind of issues usually occurs when your phone gets dropped down suddenly
- If water gets entered on your device, it started showing the white vertical or horizontal lines.
- Due to the faulty hardware components
- In case your Android device is not fully charged
- There may be some issues on your Android phone itself or others.
I am sure, after knowing its major causes, now it will become easy to deal with this error.
So, it’s time to know the fixes that will help you to easily fix rainbow lines on phone screen error.
How To Fix Vertical Lines On Android Phone?
Are you ready to know the best solutions on how to fix white horizontal lines on phone screen Android issue? If yes, then just scroll down the curser & try out the below-mentioned solutions one by one.
Fixes #1: Use One Click Repair Tool To Fix Vertical Lines On Android
Android Repair Software is one of the best options for you to deal with vertical lines on Android or white line on phone screen Samsung error. So, whenever you encounter such kind of errors or issues on your Android device, you are strongly suggested to make use of this amazing tool.
It is also suggested by the experts as using this tool, several users have to get rid of this similar kind of issue. No matter, for whatever reasons this issue has occurred, this software works effectively & fixes it in no time.
The best thing about this tool is that – it has an ability to deal with several errors such as – Android boot loop error, Android app keeps crashing, Android white or black screen error and many more,
So, without wasting any more time, just download & install Android Repair Tool to solve this error immediately.
Fixes #2: Reboot Your Android Device
Apart from the above solution, another simple way to fix lines on phone screen issue that is –restart your phone by turning it off. Several times it happens that small or minor bugs can be fixed by simply restarting the device once.
Apply the given steps to know how to do so:
- Press the “Power” button till the arrival of the pop-up box.
- Tap on restart Opt & hit Ok
Fixes #3: Charge Your Android Phone Fully
You have to make sure that your mobile phone has been fully charged. If it’s not then, you have to charge your device completely.
This solution is instructed to you because few Android users are able to solve this issue by trying this effective workaround.
If this solution doesn’t work in your case then simply proceed towards the next method.
Fixes #4: Restart Your Android Device In Safe Mode
There is a possibility that the third-party applications are responsible for the occurrence of this issue. Hence, in order to get rid of the vertical line on Android phone error – just restart your phone by putting it into safe mode.
Follow the steps as guided below:
- At first, press & hold the Power key unless your phone gets turned off
- After that, press the Power key unless your phone gets to enter into the Safe Mode
- Lastly, click on OK & now you can see that your phone is restarting in safe mode.
If the error is fixed after performing this method then surely third-party apps are were the culprit. Find them out and uninstall them immediately.
Fixes #5: Check your Phone’s Screen & Gently Push It
Sometimes, it happens that when your phone falls from great height your phone’s screen moves from its original position. In other words, you can say that its LCD is separated from its logic board.
In such a case, you need to push your phone’s screen gently in order to re-establish its connection. You must note one thing – don’t ever try to press your phone’s screen hardly otherwise it may break.
Fixes #6: Take Your Android Phone To The Service Centre
In case, the above-mentioned solutions fail to resolve this error, one and last option left for you that is– send your phone to the service center.
Maybe your phone’s LCD is disconnected from the original position, if so this can be only fixed by the experts. They will replace your phone’s LCD or screen and hence solve this issue.
Fixes #7: Perform Factory Reset on Android In Recovery Mode
Well, this method is a little bit risky to use but doing factory reset may fix this error. So, before doing so, don’t forget to keep the backup of all your data.
I am saying this because performing factory reset will delete everything from your Android phone and after this, there is very little chance to recover them.
- Turn off the Android phone
- Then, press & hold Volume Up and Home button
- Again press & hold the Power key
- As, the logo of the phone appears, simply leave the Power button
- And if the Android logo arises, leave all keys
- In this step, press the Volume down button to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option & use the Power key to select it
- Use the Volume down button to select the option “Yes to delete all the user data”
- Again, use the Power key to select & begin the master reset
- Once it’s done, you’ll see the “Reboot system now”
- Now, just press the Power key & your Android phone restarts
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How Do I Fix My Samsung Glitchy Screen?
Many times, it happens that your phone’s screen started flashing. Well in such case, you are required to put you device in safe mode to fix the flickering of the screen. Doing so, you will get an idea that whether the problem is due to the apps or anything else. If the apps are the culprit then you should find and delete them
Can You Fix Lines On Phone Screen?
Well, the answer is completely depends upon you that what type of manuals fixes you’re using to deal with rainbow lines on phone screen error. I am saying this because this kind of error needs a proper technique to fix.
To Sum Up
In this blog, I have provided some of the effective ways on how to fix vertical lines on the Android phone. However, you need to choose the proper method among them in order to fix white lines on phone screen Android.
But, if you want the quick & instant repair, for that I would like to recommend you to use Android Repair Tool. This excellent software will definitely help you to resolve rainbow lines on the phone screen with ease.
I hope all these solutions will help you to get rid of black lines on Android screen error.