Are you struggling with the error “sorry there was a problem with your request” on Instagram? Concerned about what to do and how to fix it? If yes then I will suggest you go through this tutorial completely. Here you will get some feasible solutions to fix Instagram’s error “sorry there was a problem with your request”.
This is not a new issue for Instagram users. But still many users get panic as they don’t know how to tackle the situation. Therefore, if you are also going through this error then it’s obvious that you are looking to fix Instagram “sorry there was a problem with your request Instagram Android”?
Read this article to get complete knowledge on how to fix Instagram “sorry there was a problem with your request”.
So, let’s start…….
What Are The Major Factors For Getting The Error?
Several factors can cause this error. However, I have listed the common factors behind getting sorry we couldn’t log you in Instagram issue:
- When you sign in to your Instagram account with the specific device, they find the IMEI number, due to which you can get the error.
- Possibly you’re banned from Instagram for posting certain malicious content or violating their rules.
- If there is an issue with the login information then you might face it.
So, these are the most common reasons for encountering this error. After this, you need to know how to fix Instagram sorry there was a problem with your request.
How To Fix Instagram “Sorry There Was A Problem With Your Request” Error?
Find the best and most effective Instagram sorry there was a problem with your request Android solutions to deal with such an error. So, once try them.
Solution #1: Use Different Devices To Login
Before applying any other risky solution to troubleshoot the “sorry there was a problem with your request” issue. Firstly, you should try to sign in to your account using different devices such as – the computer’s browser.
This will help you to ensure that the issue is isolated on the device itself, which is creating problems with your Instagram application.
Solution #2: Check The Internet Connection
Many times, a weak or poor connection between networks can cause such kinds of error issues. If it is so, then you should turn off your network connection and connect your Android phone to wi-fi.
Similarly, if you’re using a wi-fi connection, simply turn off your data connection & try again.
Solution #3: Login Using Your Facebook Account
You can try to access your account by using your Facebook. This is the easiest way to resolve sorry we couldn’t complete your request Instagram issue. Firstly, you have to join your Facebook through you’re your Instagram account.
For this, you need to follow the below-given steps as directed below.
- Open instagram.com in Chrome or any of the other web browsers
- Sign in to your account by using the browser.
- Then, go to your Instagram setting & unlink your Facebook account
- Here, you need to clear data of your Instagram app on your phone.
- Now, log in with your Facebook on Instagram.
After performing the above-mentioned steps, you will able to access your Instagram. Just log in to your account & now you’ll not receive a ‘sorry there was a problem with your request’ error message.
Solution #4: Uninstall & Reinstall Your Instagram App
If the above methods are unable to fix this issue then, you can try to repair this error by reinstalling your Instagram app from Android. To do so, firstly you need to uninstall the old version of your Instagram app installed on your phone.
Try out the given steps to uninstall the app:
- Open your Setting app then go to the installed application
- Find the Instagram app & hit Uninstall
To reinstall the Instagram app:
- First, go to your Google Play Store > Search Instagram
- Click on Install.
Solution #5: Use ‘Parallel Space’ App
This solution is something different from others. You should create a clone of your Instagram app using the parallel space application.
- First, download the “Parallel Space” application from your play store
- Once downloaded, just open it & create a clone for your Instagram
- Then, instantly a shortcut will seem on your home page
- Open a clone on the home screen & sign in to the account with your login details
- Now, you will able to enter your account without any issues.
Solution #6: Update Your Instagram
You must have an up-to-date version of your Instagram app so that it can work properly. Therefore, to update your Instagram, you have to try the instructions:
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Find your Instagram app in a search bar
- Then, Update your app if it’s required. But, if it’s already updated, then leave it & proceed to the next solution.
Solution #7: Reset The Phone Number
Well, this trick helped many users to get rid of such errors. For that, you will have to reset the phone number that is saved to your Instagram account. In case, you have no number or you have already a number on your account then you need to check out these steps:
- First, log in to the Instagram account on your pc
- After that, go to the “edit profile” & change the phone number
Solution #8: Contact The Instagram Support
Another option that you can try to fix “sorry there was a problem with your request” is to contact Instagram support using your Instagram app. Here you need to follow the easy steps to contact Instagram support:
- First, open your Instagram app
- Then, sign in to your Instagram account
- After this, go to your profile simply by selecting a profile photo at the bottom of the right corner
- Next, tap the three-line icon (hamburger icon)
- Go to the Setting
- Select the option Help and then choose “something is not working”
- Now, you have to write your report
Solution #9: Change The IMEI Number & Android ID (For Rooted Device)
Well, this approach is handy for those people who have previously rooted their Android devices. If you’ve done the same, then follow the below easy steps:
- First, you have to uninstall your Instagram application from your Android phone
- Then, change the IMEI number & Android id of the mobile
- Next, reboot your Android phone
- After rebooting, you need to download & install an Instagram app
- In the next step, sign in to the Instagram account, then you’ll be able to sign in successfully.
Solution #10: Disable The Instagram Account
Another method that you can try is to disable your Instagram account for some time. Yes, doing so can also help you to deal with such errors. To perform this task, try the guidelines mentioned below:
- Just, sign in to the Instagram account
- After this, go to your Instagram profile and tap on “edit profile”
- Click on the “temporarily disable my account” option
- Then, submit the reason why you are disabling your Instagram account
- In this step, you need to type the password
- Now, wait till 6 hours & don’t sign in to your account within this period
- Next, again log in to your Instagram account through an app
- After completing these steps, you can log in smoothly
Solution #11: Reset Your Android Phone
It is the most straightforward method that has worked for many users to fix Instagram “sorry there was a problem with your request”,
Performing a factory reset on an Android phone will definitely help you to solve many types of issues on your device.
But, a factory reset will delete all your existing data from your Android device. Thus, you’re always suggested to save a backup of all your essential files in a safe place before executing this method.
Know what you have to do:
- Go to settings & simply search for a factory reset device
- Then, simply proceed to reset
- Here, you have to wait for some time till the completion of the process
- After that, you may download your Instagram application from the Google play store on your Android phone
- Sign in to your personal account
- After all this, you can simply access your Instagram account difficulty
Solution #12: Use The Instagram Help Center To Validate Your Account
If you’ve already tried each and every way and are still unable to fix the issue then, take help from an Instagram help center. For this, you have to try these steps:
- Simply, open your Instagram app & instead of providing your details, you need to tap on “get help signing in”.
- Then, the screen will see where you will be requested to provide the phone number.
- Just, enter the phone number that you’ve access to.
- Now, you’ll get the link “reset password” & 6-digit security codes as SMS.
- Make tap on that link and provide that 6-digit code
- At this time, click on the “Verify your account”
- After this, shut down all the applications that are open
- Lastly, open your app & try to sign in to your Instagram account.
Solution #13- Automatic Way To Solve “Sorry We Couldn’t Complete Your Request Instagram Login” Error
There are many users who want an instant solution to repair sorry, there was a problem, please try again error. So, for them, the Android Repair Tool is one of the top-rated programs to easily fix such types of issues and bugs on Android devices. This excellent software is easy to use and has the ability to resolve several Android issues without any difficulty.
So, without wasting any more time, just download & install this trusted Android repair software to fix Instagram “sorry there was a problem with your request” error easily.
Easily fix any kind of issues or errors on Android by 1 click repair tool. Fixes any Android error without hasslefree:
- Ability to fix several Android system issues or errors like Black screen of death, apps keep crashing, stuck in boot loop etc.
- Helps to make Android system back to normal without any skills required
- Has the highest success rate to fix any types of Android errors
So here I have discussed some major factors that can lead to an Instagram login error along with the best solutions.
Although, the aforesaid techniques are very effective & easy to fix Instagram “sorry there was a problem with your request”. But if you want a quick way to repair sorry there was a problem with your request error then you can try the Android Repair. This is the advanced repairing software that will definitely help you to get rid of this issue successfully.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.