Did your Android phone stuck in Fastboot mode? Eager to know why my phone is stuck on fastboot mode? You are probably thinking of what to do when your phone becomes dead, right? Don’t worry, you will get all your questions answered here.
Generally, Fastboot mode is used when you don’t want to enter recovery mode to update hardware or software. But quite a few times, users get stuck here and they don’t know how to get out of fastboot mode Android.
So if you are also dealing with the same situation then it’s nothing to fret about. In this blog, I will share with you some of the best ways to fix Android phone stuck in Fastboot mode.
How Do I Fix An Android Stuck In Fastboot Mode- Best Solutions
Now, without wasting much time, let us go through the fixes for Android stuck in fastboot mode.
- Effective Solution To Fix Android Phone Stuck In Fastboot Mode With One Click
- Restart Your Android Device
- Go For The Key Trick
- Remove The Battery From Your Device
- Discharge The Battery
- Go For Android Multi Tools
- Go For ADB And Fastboot Tool To Fix Fastboot Mode On Android
Fix 1: Effective Solution To Fix Android Phone Stuck In Fastboot Mode With One Click
If you are looking for a way that can help you to exit Fastboot mode automatically then go for the Android Repair tool. This is the best and highly suggested option to fix mobile stuck at fastboot mode. The tool is easy to use without technical knowledge and fixes all types of errors on Android with one click.
Using this powerful tool, you can get rid of the fast boot as well as recovery mode without data loss. It works fast and gives 100% results. Some other errors it can fix include settings has stopped, Android no command error, system UI has stopped, phone stuck in headphone mode, etc.
Let’s not waste much time and simply download this repair tool and fix Android stuck in fastboot mode. Follow its step-by-step guide to know to use the software.
Android Repair- 1 Click Repair Tool For Android
Easily fix any kind of issues or errors on Android by 1 click repair tool. Fixes any Android error without hasslefree:
- Ability to fix several Android system issues or errors like Black screen of death, apps keep crashing, stuck in boot loop etc.
- Helps to make Android system back to normal without any skills required
- Has the highest success rate to fix any types of Android errors
Fix 2: Restart Your Android Device
If you are looking for manual fixes then you can try to restart your Android device once. This is the most effective solution to overcome fast boot mode. To restart your Android device, follow the below instructions:
Generally, we press and hold the Power button to restart our Android device. But if you are using a Samsung device then you need to press Power and Volume Down buttons together.
Fix 3: Go For The Key Trick
The next method that is common to all Android users is using the Key Trick. This method solves most of the Android problems. You can use this method to fix Android Phone stuck in fastboot mode issues easily.
Here is how you can do this:
- Long press the Power button for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, your device will vibrate and reboot.
If the key trick method fails to resolve your issue, then move to the next solution.
Fix 4: Remove The Battery From Your Device
If you are using a removable battery phone, then you have the option to fix any kind of Android issue by simply removing it from your phone.
When your Android device is stuck in fastboot mode, just pull out your phone’s back cover and remove the battery. Wait for a few minutes and then re-insert the battery and switch on your phone. Hope it will be in normal mode now.
Fix 5: Discharge The Battery
You can easily remove your device battery to fix any kind of error. But what if your device battery is non-removable? In that case, let your device drain out the battery of your phone. No matter how much charge is left in your device, completely drain it out as it may take a few minutes to hours.
Use your phone until it reaches a zero level. Now, your device will be switched off. Don’t charge your device for half an hour. Thereafter, plug in your device to charge and it may turn on to normal mode. Lastly, press and hold the Power button to switch it on.
Fix 6: Go For Android Multi Tools
To fix troubleshooting issues such as Android phone stuck in fastboot mode, you can use Android multi-tools.
Here is how you can do it:
- First, download Android Multi Tools and install it on your computer.
- Then, connect your Android device to your computer through a USB cable.
- Next, look for the Android Multi tools file and launch it. Then, a command prompt window will appear on that screen.
- Thereafter, tap on any number according to your requirements, then tap on number 9 to “Exit Fastboot Mode” and reset your device.
Be careful, when you press the wrong number then it can put you in trouble.
Fix 7: Go For ADB And Fastboot Tool To Fix Fastboot Mode On Android
Using ADB and Fastboot tool can help you to exit Fast boot mode. Basically, this tool is designed to unlock the bootloader, flash custom ROM, and custom recovery in fast boot mode.
Along with it, you will get an ADB driver package, which will help you to connect your Android phone to your PC. By applying this method, you can get out of fastboot mode very easily.
Follow the below-mentioned steps using ADB and Fastboot tools to exit fast boot mode:
- First, install ADB and Fast boot tool on your computer.
- After that, move to Installation Directory > tap anywhere within ADB folder > long press Shift + Right click on mouse > tap on Open Command Window here.
- Next, connect your Android device to your PC via a USB cable and type fastboot devices command in the command window section then, tap Enter
- Lastly, write fastboot reboot command in the command window section and press Enter
Here in this blog, I have suggested all the best tips and tricks on how to fix Android phone stuck in Fastboot mode. There can be reasons behind the error but not to worry as there are ways to get out of it. If you are looking for a quick fix then go for the Android Repair tool to fix mobile stuck at fastboot mode.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.