Have you lost your beloved data from water damage? Are you looking for a workable solution to recover data from water damaged phone? If yes, then you need to continue this tutorial until the end.
This article contains feasible approaches on how to recover data from water damaged Android phone that won’t turn on.
Whenever Android users come across such kind of situation, it’s become very difficult for them to tackle this situation. Since the hidden files are precious, it’s very important to rescue lost files from water damaged phone.
Now, you have to work fast by applying the appropriate solutions.
How To Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone?
Are you ready to know the solutions to recover data from water-damaged LG phone? So let’s get through this tutorial and check out some effective ways.
Solution #1: Best Way To Recover Lost Data From Water Damaged Android Phone
In order to recover data from water damaged phone, you can use the powerful Android Data Recovery Tool. This is one of the reliable ways that can help you to recover data (photos, videos, contacts, messages, music, documents, etc.) from Android devices. It thoroughly scans your device & retrieves all your deleted lost and corrupted files without any backup.
Besides, it supports every Android phone such as Huawei, Samsung, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, HTC, Redmi, LG, Acer, Asus, Motorola, Lenovo, ZTE, and many more. The best part about this program is that- it allows you to preview the recoverable stuff for quick access.
Therefore, download & install the Android Data Recovery Software for free to recover data from water damaged Samsung phone.
To know how to use the software, follow the user guide.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Solution #2: How To Recover Data From Water Damaged Android Phone Via Backup
When you first noticed that all your data has been deleted from your Android phone then you need to check your backup folder.
Well, there are many backup options such as Android’s inbuilt backup, Google Drive, third-party applications, etc. Therefore, if you are using any of these backup features, you can recover data from water damaged phone in a trouble-free manner.
Solution #3: Take Your Android Phone To Any Repair Shop
If the first manual isn’t work in your case, then you should immediately take your water-damaged phone to any trusted repair shop. I am suggesting this method to you because the experts can fix this kind of issue only. They will examine your phone, find the issue and fix it as quickly as possible.
What To Do When Your Phone Fell Into Water [Emergency Response Or Quick Actions]
Whenever your phone fell into water or any other liquid, your need to act quickly. Here are few things to do immediately:
- Take out your phone immediately from the water and switch it off
- Immediately remove the SIM card, battery & cords, or headphones
- Try to dry up the phone as quick as possible
- Clean it with the microfiber and sanitizer cloth (you can use gloves)
DON’T DO THESE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES (People actually do these things)
- Don’t put your water damaged mobile in the freezer
- Avoid drying the wet phone by putting it into the microwave
- Stop putting the Android phone near the radiator
- Don’t use a hairdryer in order to dry the wet phone
- Keeping the water damaged phone in the rice bag (it does not help much)
Important Tips To Protect Your Phone Data From Water Damage
I have also provided some of the practical tips, which will prevent your phone from further water damage. So, you need to read each and point line carefully.
- Be alert of the surroundings – You must have experience of dropping your mobile phone in the water some time, or during a close call. Hence, you need to hold your Android phone tightly wherever you go. Always keep your safety in your pocket while walking on/ near any watery surfaces.
- Stop using the phone in the toilet – In order to protect your phone data from water damage, you should not take your phone to the toilet. There is a possibility that your mobile phone may drop into a bucket of water or tank.
- Use a water-resistant phone or phone case- You should always use waterproof phones or phone covers. They will keep your phone safe from all types of damages and will stop even a drop of water to enter it.
Time To Verdict
As you can see that in this blog, I have mentioned different techniques on how to recover data from water damaged Android phone. In most cases, users thought that they have lost their data forever but it’s not true. In actuality, all the files still exist in the device but in a hidden way.
Thus, you need to check your Android phone properly & try out the aforementioned solutions given in this blog. For the instant recovery process, you are advised to use the most powerful Android Data Recovery Tool. This software has the best scanning algorithm & it’s very helpful to recover data from water damaged Samsung phone.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.