Nowadays, smartphones have become a very important part of our life. As it performs many functions and can store a large number of data in it such as – pictures, videos, audio files, text messages, and many more. These data have much importance in everyone’s life as it contains your precious and personal data.
But, what will happen in case if your favorite data gets deleted from your Sony phone accidentally or unintentionally due to an unknown reason. Definitely, you will feel depressed or try to find out the perfect Sony data recovery solutions. Using those ways you can recover the lost files from Sony Xperia as quickly as possible.
Thus, if you’re one of them who have lost/deleted stuff mistakenly, do not panic as you have landed in the right place. In this article, we have discussed the best solutions to recover the deleted files to Sony Xperia.
What Are The Reasons For Data Loss From Sony Xperia Phone?
Before going through the solutions, you need to know the scenarios behind the data loss. So, let’s get started:
- While viewing, sorting, or organizing your favorite photos gets deleted mistakenly
- Any error showing while transferring pictures from phone to PC or vice-versa
- Because of the virus/malware attack
- Due to factory resetting intentionally
Can I Retrieve Deleted Photos from My Sony Xperia?
Yes, why not after the data gets deleted from your Sony phone, then also you have a chance to get back deleted data from Sony Xperia phone. However, Sony Xperia is a good option for all Android phone users.
But sometimes your memorable data get lost from Sony phone because of carelessness.
So, stay tuned with me to get the answers to all questions as well as the solutions to recover the deleted files to Sony Xperia.
How To Recover Lost Data From Sony Xperia Phone?
Now it’s time to walk through some of the best and feasible ways to get back your deleted or lost data from Sony Xperia phone.
Solution #1: Retrieve Missing Data From Sony Xperia Using Sony Data Recovery Tool
After losing your precious data, still, there is hope for you of recovering the deleted files from the Sony Xperia phone. In order to retrieve your lost data, you need a powerful tool that is Sony Data Recovery Tool, which is almost recommended by all professionals.
All the users were suggested to use this specific tool. Sony Xperia data recovery tool will not only enable you to retrieve the deleted photos but it will also recover all types of data- photos, videos, contacts, call logs, text messages, audio clips, documents,s, etc., successfully. This exclusive tool will recover all your missing data in a safe and secure manner. Moreover, the best feature of the Sony data recovery tool is that it works very fast and effectively.
This software can make the recovery of inaccessible files from the internal memory of the Sony Xperia phone. It supports almost all types of Sony Xperia models such as XZ1, XZ2 (Compact), XZ3 (Premium, Compact), L2, XA2 (Ultra), L1, XZ, X (Compact, Performance), XZs, XA1 (Plus, Ultra), XA, C4, Z3, Z3+, etc.
Check out the complete user guide on how to use the software.
Android Data Recovery- Recover deleted data from Android phones/tablets
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Solution #2: Get Back Deleted Data From Sony Xperia Phone Via Backup And Restore
If you are habituated to saving a backup of your data on daily basis, then it’s a good opportunity for you. You can retrieve lost data from Sony Xperia phone with the help of those backups. In order to make the recovery of deleted data, you need to follow the steps guided below:
- Firstly, you need to log in to the Google account
- After that, make a tap on the setting option
- Then simply go to the Backup & Restore.
- Now just click on restore data
- Select those files whichever you need to retrieve
- After the restoration process, just tap on Finish.
Solution #3: Recover The Erased Files Using Google Photos App
Google photo is one of the easiest ways to get back lost files from Sony Xperia phone. It stores your deleted photos and videos for 60 days before they are deleted permanently.
Here are the steps to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- At the first step, you need to open your Google Photos app
- Now, make a click on the option Menu
- Again, hit on the Bin option
- Thus, you will get your missing files here
- At the last step, simply hit on the Restore option
After performing the above steps, you will see all the deleted data have been restored to your Google photos.
Solution #4: Rescue The Deleted Files Via Google Drive
Some users are well habituated to storing their precious files to Google Drive from Sony Xperia. Later on, these steps avoid their data loss circumstances in any manner as you will be able to get back your lost files from Google Drive. If you don’t know how to do so, please give a look at these steps:
- Install Google Drive on your Sony Xperia
- Log in using your personal Google account
- Go to the Setting option, there you will find the trash or bin option
- After entering your Trash folder, all the missing files will start previewing
- Lastly, tap & hold those data you want to recover, and then click on Restore.
Solution #5: Recover The Erased Data Via Xperia Companion Software
If you already kept a backup of lost data in your Sony Xperia phone using “Xperia Companion software”, then it will be easier for you to recover inaccessible files from Sony phones.
Check out the steps as directed below:
- In the first step, you have to connect the Sony phone to your PC with the help of a USB cable.
- After that, open the Xperia Companion software.
- Now, simply make a tap on Restore
- Select the backup files from the shown backup list, and hit Next
Follow the instructions provided on the on-screen to restore the lost files from Sony Xperia.
Solution #6: Recover The Missing Files Using Sony Xperia Memory Card
Sometimes, it may happen that when the lost media files were stored in an external memory rather than internal memory on the Sony device, at that time you may pull the SD card out of a Sony device and restore it.
Hence, if you’re not able to restore the lost media files using this solution, then you can try the most reliable Sony data recovery tool.
Bonus Tips: How Can You Prevent Data Loss Scenarios?
To prevent further data loss scenarios, you must read the below-mentioned tips.
- You should stop or minimize using your sony phone immediately
- Never ever try to overwrite your old existing files with the new ones.
- Stop clicking more images/pictures after the deletion of files takes place.
- Always keep a backup of your existing data
- Do not ignore any kind of error messages preview on the screen of your Sony device
- Always make use of anti-virus programs and keep them updated.
As I have discussed above, if you have a backup of your beloved data then just retrieve your lost data from Sony Xperia phone using that option but if you won’t have any backup then without spending time just simply proceed towards the next manual solutions.
But if in case the above manual solutions also fail to work then, you must use one and only last as well as the best recovery tool- the Sony Xperia Data recovery tool to recover the deleted files from Sony Xperia phone.
Hopefully, this article will help you to get back your missing files using the Sony data recovery tool & the most effective solutions.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.