We all know about Samsung Galaxy devices and now it’s latest released is Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra. Data loss is also a common thing to come across and if your important contacts, photos, videos, SMS, etc are deleted from Samsung Galaxy S21 series then this blog is definitely for you. Here you will come to know about various ways to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra phone using Samsung Data Recovery and manual methods as well.
Can I Recover Lost Data From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Do you have the same question in your mind? While going through several forums, I have analyzed that lots of users want to know whether the data deleted from the phone can be recovered or not. In fact, many users asked me: “is it possible to retrieve data from Samsung Galaxy phone”?
Well, the answer is Yes, you can recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy phone. But are you aware of why such a thing is possible?
Well, whenever any data types are deleted or removed from the phone then they are not actually permanently deleted. They reside on your device’s internal memory but you cannot view them. They will only be recovered via a professional recovery tool.
So let’s move ahead of this blog and check out different ways to retrieve data from Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra phone.
Method 1: Use Samsung Data Recovery To Recover Data From Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
The first method that I am going to suggest you is to use Samsung Data Recovery. This is a professional and powerful recovery program that retrieves every lost data from Galaxy s21 series without backup. The data types include photos, videos, documents, audio files, notes, call logs, text messages, contacts, WhatsApp messages, and many more. The software is easy to use and no technical knowledge is required. Whether the files are removed due to unintentional deletion, virus attack, formatting, water damage, broken screen, or others, this tool simply works amazingly in any situation.
Therefore, you just have to download Samsung Data Recovery and recover contacts, photos, videos, SMS, etc. from Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra phones.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: Recover Lost Data From Samsung Cloud
If you created a backup of your files via Samsung Cloud then restoring data from it is very simple. Check out the below steps:
- First, open Samsung Cloud on your Samsung phone
- Or you can directly open Settings > click on Accounts and backup > Backup and restore
- Here, you have to choose your device and then the data types you want to restore
- Finally, tap on the Restore option
This is easy to use the method because almost every Samsung phone users use Samsung Cloud to store their user data for later use.
Method 3: Recover Data From Samsung Kies Backup To Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
Samsung Kies is also one of the best ways to backup all your data from the Samsung phone. If you have backed up your data via Kies then restoring them is very easy.
Follow the below steps as guided:
- First, launch Samsung Kies on PC and after that connect your Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra to it via USB cable
- Now select “Backup/Restore” > then tap on “Restore” in the right corner to move further
- Here you have to choose the data from backup in Samsung Kies and again tap on the Next option
- Next, choose data types that you want to sync from Samsung Kies to Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra and then tap on “Next” to restore data
Method 4: Use Samsung Smart Switch To Restore Data From Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
Smart Switch is also one of the best options to back up all essential stuffs from the Galaxy device. So if you have used it and your data are saved here then the below steps are for you.
- Run Smart Switch on computer and connect your Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra device using a USB cable
- Click on the “Allow” option when your device is identified > tap on “Restore”
- Now click on “select your data backup” and select backup files and its types that you want to restore and finally click on OK
- Next, click on “Restore Now”. If a password is required, enter it and press again on the “Restore” option
- That’s it, now you need to wait until the process is finished.
Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra are the latest launched devices and users are excited to access the features. However, data loss is a common situation that can occur to anyone and the same thing can happen to Samsung Galaxy S21 series. In this article, I have discussed several ways to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra. For the best and quick recovery, I will suggest you use Samsung Data Recovery.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.