Sometimes, it happens that while picking up anyone’s call, your contacts get deleted unexpectedly. Or there can be other circumstances like – during the removal of unwanted data from your phone, you press the delete option mistakenly & as a result deletion of contacts takes place.
As, I have discussed above that there can be many reasons behind the deletion of contacts, so before proceeding towards the Android data recovery without USB debugging process, have looked upon some of its common causes:
Why Contacts Gets Deleted On Android?
These are some of the major scenarios due to which you have to suffer a data loss on your Android phone.
- Losing contacts accidentally or mistakenly
- Due to broken screen of Android
- Formatting the Android phone
- Improper use of memory card
- Because of water damaged
- Having insufficient storage in the device
- Due to virus or malware effected
- Android phone have been lost
So, let us go through the solutions to recover deleted contacts from Android without USB Debugging after knowing its major causes.
Can I Recover Android Contacts Without USB Debugging?
Yes, absolutely! After the deletion, you can recover your lost contacts without USB debugging. Well, it’s very easy, if you have a backup of those missing files then try out the manual solution as directed above. If you haven’t then, you should definitely use the most trustworthy Android data recovery tool.
Here the fact is once your data is deleted from your phone, they are not removed permanently. They are hidden in the device itself and make space for new data to get saved. So unless you save any new data on your phone, you have a chance to retrieve those disappeared files. You have to make sure that those deleted files are not overwritten.
You should try Android Data Recovery software to recover lost contacts from Android without USB debugging.
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Contacts From Android Without USB Debugging
One of the best ways to recover deleted contacts from Android without USB Debugging is – using Android Contacts Recovery software. This tool is built up with so many features and it’s very easy to use also.
No matter for whatever reasons your contacts is deleted; it will retrieve your disappeared contacts safely. It has the capability to recover all kinds of other data along with contacts such as – call logs, WhatsApp chats, photos, voice recording, texts, documents, etc.
The Android data recovery software without USB debugging is preferred by several users as it has the highest success rate of recovery. This tool scans your device fully and makes instant recovery of your lost contacts.
So, what are you waiting for? Simply install & download this Android Contacts Recovery tool and retrieve contacts from Android without USB Debugging in no time.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: Recover Deleted Contacts Using Google Account
If your smartphone is set up to your Google account, trust me, it’s very useful. I am saying this because, if you will link your Google account to your phone then whenever your data gets deleted from your Android phone, you can easily restore those data using your Google account.
Later, it will prove very useful for you to make a recovery of the deleted files on Android. For this purpose, you need to try out the given steps to recover contacts on Android:
- Go to the Setting app from your phone
- Make a tap on Google
- After that, under “Services” you have to click on Restore
- If you are having multiple Google account, then you need to select the account whose contacts you want to restore.
- Again from the account, tap on the phone in order to copy the contacts
- In case, you do not like to copy the contacts from the memory card or your phone’s storage, then simply turn off the SD card or the device storage.
- Now, hit Restore & wait until the restoration process is going on.
Now you can see your deleted contacts are restored.
Suggested Tip: If you want to restore your lost contacts using other apps such as WhatsApp or outlook, then you have to re-install those applications again.
Time To Verdict
Since there can be several reasons for contact deletion from Android phones. Hence it’s always advisable for you to save the backup of your data including- contacts, photos, videos frequently.
But if you don’t have any backup then you should go with the most amazing Android Contacts Recovery tool. This software can retrieve your lost contacts from your Android phone in a safe and secure manner.
For further suggestions or queries, you can drop a comment in the below section or even you can contact us.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.