Did you break your Android phone accidentally and wondering how to recover data from OnePlus with broken screen? If yes then do read this blog carefully as you will get some reliable solutions to do OnePlus broken screen data recovery.
We all know that an Android phone’s screen is very delicate and can get damaged or broken anytime due to several reasons. When it’s broken, you are not able to perform any task on-screen and all saved contacts, messages, pictures, etc are not accessible.
In this situation, it’s a common thing to ask from the user end “how to recover data from a phone with a broken screen”? But there is nothing to panic about as here in this post, I will share with you some best and feasible ways on how to recover data from OnePlus with broken screen hassle-free.
Is It Possible To Retrieve Data From Broken OnePlus Phone?
Do you also have the same question? I am assured that this kind of question is a common thing to occur from user’s end. But the restful part is Yes, the data from broken screen Android phone can be recovered. It happens that when your phone screen is broken then you cannot access the stored on it. But this does not mean that those data are lost or deleted.
The stuff is still available on the device and you can access them following different methods.
So let’s read further and check out different methods on how to recover data from broken screen Android phone.
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Data From Oneplus Broken Screen Without Backup
If your phone screen is broken and want to access the stored data on it then the best way is to use Android Broken Screen Data Recovery software. This professional tool easily recovers data from broken screen Android phones without backup. It has the ability to retrieve any kind of data such as contacts, photos, videos, documents, notes, WhatsApp chats, call logs, messages, and many more.
This OnePlus broken screen data recovery has the ability to retrieve data from damaged, broken, water-damaged phones with ease. The best part is the recovery tool supports all types of Android phones such as Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, OnePlus, Motorola, Xiaomi, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, Google, and several others.
So I will suggest you download Broken Android Data Recovery software and get back lost files from broken OnePlus phones without any hassle.
Check out the complete user guide to know how to use the software.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: Recover Data From Broken OnePlus Phone Via Autoplay
AutoPlay is another manual method that can help you to restore data from broken screen Android phones. This is easy to use and you can access your data as before.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, plug your broken OnePlus phone into the computer through a USB cable
- When your phone gets detected, a popup will occur on a computer screen from where you have to tap on “open folder to view files”
- Now select the media files that you wish to restore
- After that, copy the items from the device and paste them on the computer
Method 3: Get Back Missing Data From Broken OnePlus Phone Using Backup
If you want to recover data from OnePlus 6 broken screen then the backup can help you if you have ever created it. Cloud option can help you to get out of the situation by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First, tap on the menu icon and go to Settings
- Now go to Backup and Restore > tap on it
- After that, tap on “Restore” and here you have to enter registered email ID and password
- Next, look for the recent backup file and tap on it
- Then tap on the Restore option and a popup will occur saying “Restore Completed”
- After this, restart your device and all missing data will be restored and can be accessed as before
Note– You need to make sure that you have enabled the sync option on your phone before you go through the steps. And if this option is not enabled then the steps will not work for you.
So here this blog totally describes how to recover data from OnePlus with a broken screen. Users generally come across broken screen problems due to several reasons. And the data stored on it will become risky. But there is nothing to panic about as several methods can help you to recover data from broken screen Android phones with ease.
For an advanced solution, I would suggest you use Android Broken Screen Data Recovery as it retrieves data without any backup.
For further assistance or suggestions, drop them in below comment section.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.