One of my previous posts, I have briefly discussed how to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone.
However, in this article, I am going to discuss how to recover lost data on iPhone with or without backup.
Also, you’ll come to know about the most reliable program that is iPhone Data Recovery software.
But before learning the effective solutions for recovering data from an iPhone, you should know – Why data gets deleted from iPhone?[cta-en-ios-rec-promo]
Common Reasons Behind Data Loss From iPhone
Have a look upon some of the common data loss scenarios:
- Due to some physical damage like – broken screen, water damaged, falling of phone from height, etc
- Less storage space in phone
- Due to malware or virus attack
- Because of Jailbreaking of any device
- Failure of iOS update
- While replacing the battery of the iPhone
- Due to system crash
- Forgotten pin/password or pattern
- Because of some human error
- Due to unexpected natural disasters like – flood, earthquake, fires and more
- Your phone has been lost or stolen
After knowing the major cause of iPhone data deletion, now it becomes easier for you to make recovery of lost media files. In the next section of this blog, you will get the most effective ways to recover deleted data from iPhone.
How To Recover Deleted Data From iPhone[Automatic Solution]
As we know, there are numerous data recovery programs available in the market. Hence, it becomes difficult for the users to choose the best recovery tool among them. But, if you make a wrong choice once, your data will be at risk.
Now, one thing will obviously circulate in your mind that is – how to choose the most effective software…..aren’t you?
So, here is the easiest way to make a good selection, the recovery tool must contain the below mention features:
- The first thing is that it recovers your lost data safe & securely.
- It must have a higher success rate in data recovery
- It can recover all kinds of data such as – messages, MMS, contacts, pictures, movies, videos, notes, documents & many more.
- The tool must be compatible with all ios versions
- It doesn’t require any technical knowledge so that anyone can make use of this tool fluently.
All the above-seen features you’ll get in the most reliable software that is – iPhone Data Recovery. It is specially designed for windows as well as Mac OS. I am suggesting this tool because it is recommended by the professionals. This tool can recover your all your lost iPhone data without any backup
So, just download & install iPhone data recovery free immediately in order to make the instant recover data from iPhone free.[cta-en-ios-rec]
Follow the steps to do iPhone Data Recovery easily
Step 1: Connect and Scan Your iOS Device
Once iPhone Data Recovery software is launched, select “Recover from iOS Device” and click on “Start”
Now connect your device to the computer and when the program detects your device, tap on “Next”
Here choose the file types you want to recover. Then tap on “Scan” and program will start to search for deleted data.
Step 2: Preview and Recover Data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Once the scan is over, the data will be listed as shown in the below picture. Click on each tab for the files or can simply preview the deleted items by selecting “Show only the deleted files”. Choose among files you want to recover and tap on the “Recover” option.
Now a popup window will display to select the location to store the files and will take a few minutes to finish the recovery process.
Retrieve Lost Data From iPhone [Manual Solutions]
Solution #1: How To Recover The Missing Data Via Recently Deleted Album
Whenever your valuable data get deleted from the iPhone, do not panic………take a deep breath. I am saying this because the media files are not gone permanently. After the deletion, they are automatically moved to the recently deleted albums.
Now, you can go to this folder & get back your deleted stuff from there. Follow the steps to know how to process it:
- Go to the Photos app & select the recently deleted folder from the list.
- After that, choose the select option from the top right corner of your screen
- Here, you need to select the data you want to restore
- At last, tap on recover
Now, you’ll get that stuff in its original place (previously existing place).
Solution #2: Restore Erased Media Files On iPhone Using iTunes Backup
This is one of the easiest ways to get back the iPhone stuffs. If you’ve saved an iTunes backup then simply use that option on how to restore data from iPhone. You need to follow the steps here:
- Open the iTunes from your PC & connect the iPhone using a USB cable.
- As your device is appearing on the left side, simply tap on it to overview the full screen
- Choose the ‘Restore’ option & then on recently backup file.
Now you’ve to wait for a while till the restoration process is completed.
Solution #3: Recover Deleted iPhone data from iCloud
Do you save the back up of your lost data to iCloud? If yes, just start applying the below steps:
Steps to recover the stuffs from iPhone or iPad via iCloud
- Go to Settings from your iPhone
- Now, from Apps and Data screen, hit on Restore from iCloud Backup
- Simply log in to your iCloud account
- You can choose the applicable backup from the given list & tap on Restore
In case, you do not have iCloud backup then you can try out the next solution.
Solution #4: Rescue iPhone Media Files From Google Photos App
I’ve provided you a step-by-step guide to retrieve photos/videos on the iPhone using Google photos.
- Go to your Google photo
- Click on the menu option, you can see on top left side corner & select Trash.
- Here, touch & hold the files & folders you need to restore.
- Lastly, select the “Restore” option to recover your disappeared data.
Solution #5: Restore Lost Data From Your iPhone Via Dropbox
You can also recover the data from the iPad from the Dropbox option. Here are the steps to do so:
- From the home screen of the iPhone open the dropbox application
- After that, sign in to your dropbox account
- In this step, you have to choose the files you like to restore
- Tap the Save option.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can iPhone data be recovered?
Yes, you can easily recover your missing data from your iPhone by using the most trustworthy tool – iPhone data recovery software. This tool will retrieve your missing files in no time. However, I have also provided some of the manual solution to get those missing files back. If you want you can also make use of those manuals.
Are iPhone photos ever really deleted?
The answer to this question is a big NO, this is because when data gets removed from your iPhone, in actuality they are not permanently deleted. After the deletion, they simply move to your recently deleted folder/album but they exist there in a hidden way. Remember, this folder will keep those deleted data in it only for 30 days. If you’re able to recover those disappeared media files within 30 days then it’s good otherwise they will permanently be deleted from your iPad.
Why did my iPhone photos/videos disappeared?
Well, there is not only one reason behind the deletion of photos or videos. There can be several unknown reasons which can lead to iPhone data loss scenarios like – less storage space, accidental deletion, virus attack & many more. You can check out the above part of this article where I’ve mentioned all the possible reasons of data loss from iPhone.
So, these are some of the effective solutions using which you will be able to retrieve lost data from iPhone/iPad. But in case, if you do not have any backup of those missing data, you can try the most reliable software that is the iPhone data recovery tool.
So, without wasting any more time, try out the given methods and recover data from an iPhone. If this tutorial helps you anyway to make data recovery, do not forget to share with your friends, relative, or any family members.[cta-en-ios-rec]
Steve Peterson, an SEO Expert as well as a technical writer. He loves to gather information about Android & iOS operating systems and write content about it. Whether its the matter of data loss situation, error or issues, broken or damaged problem, latest new going through, and several others. He guides to deal with all such things with his articles.