Do you want to know how to get pictures of a broken Android phone that won’t turn on?
Well, this kind of situation occurs when you accidentally lose all pictures from a damaged or broken phone. But there is nothing to worry about.
In this post, I will cover up some feasible methods on how to recover photos from broken Android phone.
A broken screen phone can irritate you especially when you are not able to access the stored data from it. Sometimes, the screen shatters or even worse condition occurs when the complete becomes completely dead and does not turn on.
No matter what the situation is, this blog will definitely help you to get pictures off a broken Android screen phone.
- Best Way To Recover Pictures From Broken Screen Android Without Backup
- How To Retrieve Pictures From A Broken Phone Using AutoPlay
- Get Back Photos From Android Broken Screen Through Google Drive
- Recover Pictures From Broken Screen Android Via Google Photos
- Put Your SD Card To Another Phone From Broken Android
Is It Possible To Recover Photos From Broken Android Phone?
Plenty of users have the same question and if you also want to know then I must tell you, Yes, there is a possibility to recover photos from Android phone with broken screen
A broken screen or a physically damaged phone does not mean that your data is lost forever. The data are still present in the device’s internal memory but cannot be accessed.
However, with the use of a professional recovery program, you can easily recover photos from phone with broken screen.
So let’s move ahead and find out some best DIY methods to recover photos from broken Android phone easily.
How To Recover Photos From Broken Android Phone- Effective Methods
Now, it’s time to check the best methods to deal with broken screen photo recovery on Android.
I will suggest you follow all the solutions and see which one suits you best.
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Pictures From Broken Screen Android Without Backup
When you don’t know what to do and don’t remember whether the backup is there or not, then simply go for Android Data Recovery software. This professional and powerful recovery tool allows you to recover photos from broken Android phone.
Photos not only are recovered but efficiently retrieve other data as well like contacts, call logs, photos, documents, notes, WhatsApp messages, text messages, music files, and others.
The software works in any critical situation in recovering photos from broken Android phones whether the phone is broken, water damaged, dead, black screen, forgotten password, etc.
Therefore, without wasting any time, simply download the Android data recovery tool and get pictures off a broken phone that won’t turn on.
Check the complete user guide to know how to use the software.
Android Data Recovery- Recover deleted data from Android phones/tablets
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: How To Retrieve Pictures From A Broken Phone Using AutoPlay
Previously, if USB debugging was enabled then this method will help you. You can easily recover photos from phone with broken screen using the AutoPlay option.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, connect your Android phone to computer via USB cable
- After that, you will get an AutoPlay option on PC when your device will be identified. You need to tap on the option “Open folder to view files”
- Now, copy all those pictures that you wish to restore and paste them on PC
Method 3: Get Back Photos From Android Broken Screen Through Google Drive
Many users create a backup of their valuable pictures on several places like Google Drive. This can also work automatically when you enable the sync option earlier.
Follow the below steps to retrieve photos from Google drive:
- First, open Google Drive on PC in any browser
- Now, log in with the same account you have used to backup
- After that, choose the photos you want to restore
- And then click on the Download option to save them on the computer
Method 4: Recover Pictures From Broken Screen Android Via Google Photos
Google Photos is yet another helpful way to get pictures off a broken screen Android phone. When your phone is linked with a Google account then all photos are also saved in the Google Photos app as well.
So you have the best option to retrieve those pictures of videos from the app.
Here are the steps to recover photos from Google Photos app:
- First, open the Google Photos app (photos.google.com) on your PC
- Login with the same username and password
- Now, you can see the list of photos or even you can check them in the Trash folder
- There, select them that you want to recover and at last click on Restore
- Now, all your pictures will be saved on the computer and can be accessed as before.
Method 5: Put Your SD Card To Another Phone From Broken Android
Many users save their data on an external SD card as well like photos, videos, etc.
In this kind of situation when the phone screen is broken or becomes dead, you can recover pictures from SD card on a broken Android phone.
You only have to remove the SD card from the broken phone and put it into another phone. This way, you can easily restore all data including photos from an SD card, and access them as before.
But do remember that you insert the SD card in a workable phone.
How can I get pictures off my broken Samsung?
You can easily get pictures off a broken Samsung phone by using a professional Android data recovery software. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, download and install Android data recovery software on the computer
- Now, connect your broken Samsung phone and choose files to recover
- After that, select the device and its model
- Next, allow the files to scan and then preview the items
- At last, click on Restore, and all files will be restored
Can I recover data from the Android phone without USB debugging?
Yes, there is a possibility to recover data from Android phone without USB debugging. Here are the different ways to do that:
- Get back data from the SD card
- Restore files from Google Drive
- Make use of a powerful recovery tool
Well, we all know that some kind of physical damage is common in Android phones. But the data saved into it cannot be accessed when the screen gets broken or becomes dead.
However, to overcome the situation, I have gathered the best 5 ways on how to recover photos from broken Android phone.
Follow them properly and see which one works best for you.
If you don’t have backup then go for Android Data Recovery software to get pictures off a broken Android phone.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.