Forgot your Android phone password and unable to access the data of your phone? If YES, then don’t panic, read this article as it will guide you on how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset.
Performing a factory reset every time you face an issue in your Android phone is not an option. Basically, a password is used to protect your phone and data so that it cannot be accessed by any other person.
Being the safest way to keep your data confidential, not only password is used to lock the phone but pattern, Fingerprint, and PIN are also used. But in this, the only risk is when you don’t remember the password to unlock the phone.
But now there is no need to worry as various methods are available in unlocking Android phones with ease. So let’s go through this blog and know how to unlock Android phone password without losing data effectively.
How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset?
Now it’s time to walk through some of the best ways to unlock Android phone password without factory reset. Go through them and apply all the methods in unlocking Android devices efficiently.
Method 1- Use Android Unlock Tool To Bypass Android Phone Without Data Loss
If you are still wondering how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset then try a professional program Android Unlock Tool. This is an effective solution that will help you to remove passwords, PINs, patterns, fingerprints, or any other phone locks from your device. It safely removes the lock pattern from the Android phone without losing any data and you don’t even have to factory reset your phone.
It supports every Android phone and easily bypasses any kind of lock option without any difficulty. Whether you are using Samsung, LG, Huawei, Sony, Nokia, Motorola, Lenovo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, etc. the software supports works in every phone. Therefore, if you are looking at how to unlock Android phone password without losing data then this is one to solve the issue. You just have to download it and follow the on-screen instruction. It is very simple and easy to use.
Follow the complete user guide to know how to use Android Unlock software.
Method 2- Unlock Android Phone Password via Android Device Manager
There is a feature in the Android device manager known to Find my device through which you can unlock Android devices without factory reset.
Following are the steps to use find my device:
- Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
- Login to your Google account with the correct credentials
- Click on lock to create a new passcode
After creating the new passcode you can easily log in and your Android phone will get unlocked.
Method 3- Use Forgot Pattern Feature to Unlock Android Phone
Forgot pattern option can also help how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset for free. Follow the steps to do so:
- Enter the incorrect password, pattern or PIN five times when you try to unlock your phone
- Now, you will see the Forgot pattern option and click on it
- You will be asked to log in with the Google credentials or enter a backup PIN
- Select the Google credentials option and click on Account unlock
- After entering the Google details, click on the sign it
This will unlock your phone and you can easily access your phone’s data.
Method 4- How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset Using ADB
ADB (Android Debug Bridge) sends some commands to the phone in order to carry out the developer. This ADB can also be used to unlock the phone.
Below are the steps to unlock android phone password without factory reset using ADB:
- Download the Android SDK package on your PC/laptop
- Go to the Android device manufacturer’s website of your phone and download the Android USB drivers
- Connect your Android device to PC and open the command prompt
- In the command prompt window, type the following command and hit the enter key:
cd C:/android/platform-tools and then type adb device
- After that type the below commands and press the enter key:
adb shell input text “your code”
shell input keyevent 66
Now, restart your phone where you can access your device as usual. This will unlock Android phone without losing data. Though this method is time-taking and complicated it is worth trying.
Method 5- How to Unlock Android Phone Password Using Safe Mode
This method is simple as it bypasses the security password in your Android phone. It works like a third-party application (lock screen). Follow the steps mentioned below to unlock Android phones by rebooting it into a safe mode.
- Press the power button on the phone until the power menu appears on the screen
- Click on the power off option
- To confirm reboot in safe mode a message will appear, click on OK
- After you enter in safe mode the lock screen app will get disable automatically and then you can uninstall it from the settings
Again reboot your device to enter the normal mode. Now, you can access the phone without the lock screen security and without factory reset or losing data.
Method 6- Unlock Samsung Phone Password without Factory Reset
If you are using a Samsung phone and forgot the password to unlock the phone & looking for a way to access the phone without factory reset then this method is for you.
Just like Google, Samsung also provides a Find my mobile feature to unlock the device, locate it, or erase it. Before you go through the steps to unlock your Samsung phone be sure with the below conditions.
Check out the below steps on how to unlock Samsung phone forgot password without losing data:
- Your phone must be linked with an active Samsung account and Samsung account credentials
- The device must be connected to the internet
Now, follow the steps to unlock the device:
- Open a browser and go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
- Log in with the Samsung account linked with the phone
- Click on unlock my screen option
- Click on unlock button to confirm your choice
In just a couple of minutes, your Samsung device will be unlocked.
Method 7- How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset For Free
To unlock Android phone password without factory reset for free you need to have an SD card. It is known as the custom recovery technique that will access the Android system folder and predicts the troubleshooting.
Follow the steps to unlock Android phone:
- Download the zip file named Pattern Password Disable to your PC and then transfer it to the SD card.
- Insert the SD card in your phone and restart it in recovery mode
- Now, move the flash on zip files to SD card and again restart your phone
- Once the phone boots up, you can open it without having a lock on the screen
Note– These above methods work on all Android phones such as Huawei, Vivo, LG, Sony, HTC, and others.
People Also Ask:
Can you unlock Android without resetting?
YES, you can unlock Android without resetting it. All you have to do is use forgot pattern feature available on Android phones or you can find your device with the help of the Android device manager.
How do I remove password from lock screen Android?
To remove the password from lock screen, go to Settings and choose Security. Click on Screen lock and select None. It’s that simple to remove the password from the lock screen of your Android phone.
Having a lock on your phone is a must nowadays to keep your data secure from another person but something can be risky too if you forgot the password to unlock your phone.
In this blog, I have stated 7 methods that will guide you on how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset in an easy and effective way.
Try the methods and see which one suits you on how to unlock any phone password without losing data. For a quick method, go for Android Unlock Tool that helps in unlocking Android phones easily.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.