Did you lost your valuable videos from your Android phone and looking at how to recover permanently deleted videos from Android phone without root? Don’t panic, there are ways to retrieve deleted videos. Use Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted videos from Android phone without root.
We all know that the data stored on our Android device are important and any single data if lost or deleted can be terrifying. Many users want to know if there are ways to retrieve data without rooting their device.
Yes, there are methods that don’t require any kind of rooting your device. To help you out, I will suggest you read this blog and know some effective ways on how to recover deleted videos from Android without root.
- Use Android Data Recovery To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone (Without Root)
- Get Back Deleted Videos Using Android Backup
- Google Photos- Restore Disappeared Photos From Android Phone Without Root
- Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone Without Root Using Google Drive/Trash
- Use GT Recovery To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Without Root
Part 1: Use Android Data Recovery To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone (Without Root)
Are you looking for a reliable and effective method to retrieve disappeared videos from Android? If yes then here is the complete solution: Android Data Recovery. This is a professional recovery tool that will easily solve deleted video problems. It scans the entire device to find and recover deleted video from Android phone internal memory.
You don’t have to root your device because its user-friendly interface allows you to rescue every lost file from your phone. The best part is it not only recovers videos but other Android data are also restored like contacts, photos, text messages, audio files, documents, notes, WhatsApp messages, etc.
So you simply need to download Android Data Recovery software and recover deleted videos from Android phone without root.
Follow the user guide on how to use the software.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Part 2: Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone Via Manual Methods
There are several manual methods as well that can help you to restore videos from Android without root. They all are simple and easy to follow.
So let’s walk through them:
Way 1: Get Back Deleted Videos Using Android Backup
Obviously, you might have created a backup of all your important files from Android or might be automatically backed up. In such a case, you don’t have to root your device.
Follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings > click on Account
- Now sign in with a Google account and password when required
- After that, click on “Backup and Restore” > tap on “Restore”
- Next, choose the backup folder that contains deleted videos and photos
And that’s it; now wait for the entire process to finish and then access them as before.
Way 2: Google Photos- Restore Disappeared Photos From Android Phone Without Root
Google Photos is yet another easy and best option to recover deleted files from Android. Whenever you click any pictures or record videos then they also get saved on Google Photos if you have enabled the sync option.
Follow the steps to recover deleted videos/photos from Google Photos without root:
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone and there you can see all data like videos.
- Otherwise, click on the upper left corner and choose the Trash/Bin option
- Here, check all the deleted items and select videos you want to restore
- Finally, tap on Restore to recover deleted videos from Android phone without root
Way 3: Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone Without Root Using Google Drive/Trash
Google Drive is cloud storage where users can store their useful videos, photos, and other data up to 15GB. It allows users to upload and even synchronize files from their Android phones. This is easy to use and one of the safest ways to backup your entire content safe.
Here are the steps to recover videos from Google Drive:
- First, open Google Drive on Android phone > click on My Drive
- Check all the videos you want to restore
- If they are available then select the one you want and click on the Download option
Here are the steps to retrieve deleted videos from the Google Drive Trash folder
- Open Google Drive and click on the My Drive option on the top left
- Now click on the Trash option
- There, choose the videos you want to restore and then select the Restore option
That’s it, now all your videos are recovered from Android without root.
Way 4: Use GT Recovery To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Without Root
There are many third-party apps you can get to help you when you actually need them. In this situation, one such app is GT Recovery. This will help you to recover lost videos from Android phones that are deleted due to any reason.
It let you preview the deleted stuff before you restore them.
Follow the below steps to recover videos without root:
- First, download GT Recovery, then open, and click on the category icon as per your choice. Just for example, if you want to recover videos, click on Recover Videos > tap on Start new scan for the deleted files
- After that, you will see the items on the interface.
- Then select the videos that you want to recover and you can access them without rooting your phone
Videos are equally important for users as other data saved on the phone. But sometimes, several reasons lead to deletion of videos and users think they have to root their device before recovery. However, the good news is that there are lots of ways that can help you to recover deleted videos from Android without root.
This blog totally describes the best 5 methods that will help you to retrieve lost videos from an Android phone without root. For instant recovery, I will suggest you use Android Data Recovery software. It’s a professional recovery tool to rescue disappeared or deleted videos from Android.