Did you accidentally broken your Android screen and are now not able to access the stored data on it?
Looking for a reliable way for Android broken screen data recovery?
Well, don’t worry, this blog will help you to know how to recover data from Android phone with broken screen effectively.
We all know that data loss is a common issue for every Android user. And it can occur anytime to anyone. Several factors can lead to such issues as unintentional deletion, water damage, virus attack, factory reset, etc.
Physical damage like a broken screen is also a common situation for data loss. The screen becomes unresponsive and data stored on it are inaccessible.
Therefore, if you are also in the same situation and trying to get out of it then go through this post completely.
- Best Ways To Recover Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen Without Backup
- How To Recover Data From Broken Screen Android Phone Via Autoplay
- Use OTG Cable And USB Mouse To Recover Data From Android Broken Screen
- How To Recover Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen Via Google Drive
- Do Data Recovery From Android Phone With Broken Screen From SD Card
Is It Possible To Recover Data From Broken Screen Android Phone?
Yes, there is a possibility for data recovery from Android phone with broken screen.
But many users don’t know about it and they get panic.
However, the recovery is possible because the data deleted on the device is not permanently removed. They are still present in the internal memory of the phone but in hidden form.
When the phone screen is a little bit working then you can try to retrieve them. But when the screen becomes completely unresponsive then also there is nothing to worry about.
You can check your backup for the missing files or even you can use a professional Android broken screen data recovery software.
How To Do Data Recovery From Android Phone With Broken Screen- Best Ways!
Now, I will guide you on some best tricks to get back data from broken screen Android phones with and without backup.
So let’s dive into it.
Method 1: Best Ways To Recover Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen Without Backup
After losing data from the phone, users don’t remember whether they have a backup of those data or not. And this is a common scenario, so in this kind of situation, I will suggest you use Android Data Recovery software.
This is one of the effective and powerful tools that help to recover data from Android phone with broken screen without backup. This reliable tool has the highest recovery rate and is suggested by many experts as well.
It scans the entire device with its advanced technique and allows users in recovering data from Android phone with broken screen without any hassle.
The software allows to recover data from Android phone with broken screen without USB debugging and also in other situations like dead phones, water damage, malware attack, and other types of physical damage.
With the help of the software, no only you can recover photos from broken phone but other data are also recovered like contacts, videos, WhatsApp chats, WeChat messages, documents, audio files, call logs, and others.
Here is the complete user guide to know how to use the software.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: How To Recover Data From Broken Screen Android Phone Via Autoplay
If you want to recover data from Android phone with broken screen free then you can make use of the AutoPlay option. This is easy to follow and you can get back all missing files.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, connect your phone with a broken screen to computer
- When your device is recognized, you will get an AutoPlay Just tap on Open Folder to view
- Now, drag and drop those files that you want to restore
Note– The AutoPlay method will work when you have enabled USB debugging previously. If not then it will not work.
Method 3: Use OTG Cable And USB Mouse To Recover Data From Android Broken Screen
Most of the time, the screen gets broken but still, you can access it or turn it on. In that situation, you can use an OTG cable and USB mouse to extract data from a broken phone.
But before you jump into this solution, ensure your device supports the OTG feature.
Now follow the below steps:
- First, connect OTG adaptor to broken Android phone
- Now, connect the USB mouse to the OTG adaptor
- After that, switch on your device and unlock the device using the mouse
- Next, connect your phone with Wi-Fi or any other network to transfer files either to another phone or to cloud storage
Method 4: How To Recover Data From Android Phone With Broken Screen Via Google Drive
Backing up data is important and most users use Google Drive to back up their data. If you have also done this then you can easily restore them.
This is the best way to recover data from Android phone with broken screen without computer. Just you need to follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings on your broken Android phone
- Now, choose “Backup and Reset” and ensure Google account is connected to a backup account
- After that, choose Backup My Data to Google Drive
- Next, take another, log in with the same Google account by going to the “Backup and Restore” option, and recover data from Android phone with broken screen.
Method 5: Do Data Recovery From Android Phone With Broken Screen From SD Card
Many users use SD card for extra space on phone to store data. If you also do the same thing then some data are also stored on the memory cards.
This method can be the best way to recover data from an Android phone with a broken screen without USB debugging.
Just check out the below steps:
- First, take out your external memory and insert it into another phone
- Now, open File Manager and go to the SD card folder
- Next, choose data you want to restore and tap on “Copy”
- After that, go to internal memory and tap on “Paste”.
That’s it, your data will be accessed now as before.
So here, I have concluded some of the best ways to recover data from Android phone with broken screen.
I hope, those methods will definitely help to rescue files easily.
For a quick and advanced solution, try out Android Data Recovery to do Android broken screen data recovery without backup.
Kim Keogh is a technical and creative blogger and an SEO Expert. She loves to write blogs and troubleshoot several issues or errors on Android and iPhone. She loves to help others by giving better solutions to deal with data recovery problems and other issues.