Hey, are you looking for the best solutions to recover deleted Viber messages on Android? If yes, then you are absolutely in the right place. In this article, you will get some of the most effective solutions.
As we all know that Viber messages are a very famous app, this app is just like the WhatsApp app. This app allows its users to send SMS, pictures, videos, etc.
But there is only one difference between the Viber and WhatsApp app that is Viber app does not save the copy of your chat history to its servers like WhatsApp.
So, you must be aware that the stored data on your Android device are very precious. Hence, you should always create a back of your important data.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
What Are The Reasons Behind Viber Messages Deletion?
Generally, there are many reasons behind the deletion of Viber messages. Below I have mentioned the most common factors of Viber messages deletion on Android. So, have a look:
- Accidental deletion of Viber messages
- While formatting your Android Phone, all the data will be deleted
- When the Android operating system will be crashed or damaged
- Due to upgrading the Android operating system may remove the presented data
After knowing the most common causes of the Viber messages deletion, now it’s time to know the perfect ways to recover Viber messages on Android.
How To Recover Deleted Viber Messages On Android Without Backup?
Way 1: Use The Best & Professional Android Data Recovery Software
In case, when you do not have any backup then you can simply go with the most amazing data recovery software that is Android data recovery software. This tool will retrieve all your lost media files including Whatapp messages, text messages, contacts, call history, pictures, videos, audios files, documents, etc. No matter, how your Viber messages get deleted from Android phones, it will recover all your lost data so effectively.
This powerful software is also recommended by the experts and moreover it doesn’t require any kind of technical knowledge so anyone can operate this Android data recovery software. It can make the recovery of data in almost all the brands of smartphones such as- Samsung, Sony, Xiaomi, Lenovo, LG, Huawei, HTC, etc.
So, just download, install, and try the step-by-step-guide of this Android Data Recovery software as quickly as possible to make instant recovery of the deleted data.
How To Restore Deleted Viber Messages On Android [Manually]?
Memorable pictures are a very important part of our life. So, whenever you come across such kind of data loss scenarios, without any worry, just try out the most effective solution to get back deleted Viber messages on Android.
But the below-suggested solutions will useful for you only in one condition i.e if you have stored a backup of your lost Viber messages.
Way 2: Recover Viber Messages On Android Using Google Drive & Viber Back Up
So, let’s start following the given steps one after another:
From Google drive
- Firstly, connect your Android phone to your Google Drive account.
- After that, activate your Viber in it
- Now, simply choose Restore Viber content.
From Viber backup
- First of all, open the More screen & make click on the Settings
- After that, select the Account& choose the Viber Backup
- Now, you have to click on the Restore
- Lastly, choose the Restore Now option
Note: Pictures and videos sent by you will not be recovered. You will get only the file messages in your chat but not the file content.
People Also Ask:
Where Are Viber Messages Stored On Android?
You will get the folder which contains your Viber data like photos, videos and messages will be located in your phone internal memory. From there, you can easily access it only if you’ve the Root rights or use a type of the Root explorer software.
Can I Recover Viber Messages After Reinstall?
The Viber does not offer any backup of a chat history from their servers. However, you can easily recover deleted Viber messages on Android using the reliable Android Data Recovery tool for free.
How Can I Save My Viber Chat History In PC?
You will be able to save your Viber chat history on the computer by following the simple steps as mentioned below:
- In the first step, you have to open your viber app
- After that, mail the backup of your Viber messages
- Now, you need to download a Mobile Trans all on your PC
- Again, connect the Android phone with your computer
- You have to backup your viber data from the Android phone
- At last, simply export your data in your computer.
By going through the above-mentioned ways, now you must have learned how to restore deleted Viber messages on Android by using a previous Google drive backup or iCloud. In this blog, I have discussed the causes of Viber deletion as well as effective solutions.
But in case, manual solutions fail to work you can simply go with Android data recovery software. This software will restore all your deleted Viber messages safely and securely.
Hence, you have liked this post, do not forget to leave a comment in the below section of this blog.
Thanks for reading this article…
Steve Peterson, an SEO Expert as well as a technical writer. He loves to gather information about Android & iOS operating systems and write content about it. Whether its the matter of data loss situation, error or issues, broken or damaged problem, latest new going through, and several others. He guides to deal with all such things with his articles.