Did you accidentally deleted photos from a Samsung phone with a broken screen? Not want to waste any more time in finding out solutions to get pictures off a broken Samsung phone? If yes then there is nothing to worry about. This article will show you different methods to recover deleted photos from broken Samsung phone.
A broken Android/Samsung phone means that the screen gets damaged and sometimes even the phone does not turn on. In that situation, the first thing that comes to mind is what about the data stored on it? Users look for some best ways to retrieve data from broken Android phone.
Therefore, today in this article, I will guide you on some easy and effective ways to retrieve pictures from a broken Samsung phone.
Can You Retrieve Photos From A Broken Samsung Phone?
Do you have the same question in your mind as well? I can understand the situation and it’s obvious that you just want to know whether it’s possible to get pictures off a broken phone.
Well, the answer is Yes, the disappeared photos from broken Samsung phone can be recovered. The fact behind it is whenever any data gets deleted from the phone then they are not removed permanently. You can find them still in the device but in hidden form.
So, to completely restore those pictures and other data, you need to use a powerful recovery tool. So just read further to extract photos from a broken/dead Samsung phone.
Method 1: How To Get Pictures Off A Broken Samsung Phone Without Backup
After losing data from the phone, users don’t know actually what to do and even don’t remember whether they ever created a backup or not. In such a situation, I will suggest you go for Samsung Data Recovery software to retrieve photos from broken Samsung phone. This is an amazing tool that scans the internal as well as external memory card to find and restore missing items on a broken phone.
It works in any data loss situation like broken screen, corrupt, damaged, formatted and even inaccessible phone. Not only photos but other useful data like contacts, videos, call logs, documents, WhatsApp chats, etc are also restored using this powerful recovery tool. It supports every Samsung phone models including Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10 Lite and many more.
Check the user guide for complete steps.
The best and efficient tool to recover lost, deleted, disappeared, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover various types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover data in any situation like accidental, water damage, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Allows one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Method 2: Recover Photos From Broken Screen Samsung Phone Via AutoPlay
You can get back pictures from a broken Samsung phone through the AutoPlay feature. But this feature will only work when you have previously enabled USB debugging.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, connect your broken Samsung phone to computer via USB cable
- You will get a popup of AutoPlay on PC where you have to select and click on “open folder to view files”
- Now copy and paste the pictures you want to restore from broken Samsung phone to computer
Method 3: How To Extract Photos From Broken Samsung Phone Using OTG Cable
It’s not necessary that USB debugging is always enabled on your phone. In such a situation, do you know what to do? You can make use of an OTG cable and mouse to access your broken phone.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get pictures off a broken Samsung phone:
- First, connect OTG cable to broken Samsung device and after that connect mouse to another end of OTG cable
- Now control your device using a mouse and turn on USB debugging
- After that, you will get a popup and tap on “open folder to view files”
- Then select all pictures, copy and paste them to the computer and all your photos will be accessible as before
Method 4: Use Google Drive To Get Pictures Off A Samsung Phone
Google Drive is one of the best backup options that allow users to store their user data from phone. If you have enabled the Backup & Sync option then it’s obvious that data are automatically backed up to Google Drive. Either you can manually upload the data from phone to drive.
Now follow the mentioned steps to restore data from Google Drive:
- First, open Google Drive on your computer and log in with the same account you have backed up data
- Then go to the My Drive option and all your uploaded items will be displayed here
- Select the pictures you want to restore and finally tap on the Download option
- Now all photos will be saved on PC and will be accessible as before
So here I have come to the end of this article. I have discussed several useful methods on how to retrieve pictures from a broken Samsung phone effectively. You should check your backup files first or you can try the above manual methods.
If manual ways don’t help you then I will suggest you go for Samsung Data Recovery software. This is the easiest and practical way to get pictures off a broken Samsung phone.